Tuesday, January 12, 2010

RoM : Wings & Black Pegasus Mount

My wish for a pair of wings has come true. Recently Frogster made an offer through the item mall a pair of Wings of Divine Incarnation, bundled together with a Black Pegasus mount, for 499 diamonds. It may sound a lot, but at the current price of diamond (6k per), the bundle cost must less than the cost of wings alone in the auction house, at around 6 million gold . Here is a screen shot of me sporting the wings and the Black Pegasus.


I also bought a couple of yellow statted mana stones, but with Intellect VI dirty to be used as stats for the wings. However after installing the Advanced Auction House AddOn for the game, I found that there is no more desirable yellow statted mana stone with such dirty. I found another dirty that gave 4 matching mana stones. I'll have to resell the mana stones i have before i can buy them. Lately my farming of gold has been distracted a bit due to the server instability.

Speaking of addon, I have also installed the ComeOnIn addon for party autoinvite. This is very useful for making daily quest raiding party.

No comments:

Post a Comment