Sunday, January 3, 2010

RoM : Extra Firepower

After much farming of Ravenfell earth shell crab, I finally managed to buy myself a very good staff : A Tier 8 Overdura Staff of Admiration +6. The magic damage of this staff is 1391, enough for me to one shot a mob with Flame. It cost me 7.2 millions gold coin. Here is a picture of me holding the staff, skinned a sword.



Recently Frogster has introduced a new type of upgrading CS item : Attribute Purifying Stone. It serves to clear an equipment of it's unwanted stats so that it can be stats nicely later. However the cost for each stone is around 199 diamond. I may need to buy some of the stone later, as I foresee myself clearing up the dirties in my magic Vahtoh's set. some people do that, and are selling their overdura clean magic Vahtoh's accessories at a very high price, around 8 millions gold.

Currently I'm saving up my diamond for a pair of wings.

No comments:

Post a Comment