Monday, August 3, 2009

Guild Wars : Adventure Continues

After stopping for quite a while, I continued my adventure in Guild Wars. This time I managed to vanquish 2 more areas using heroes and henchies. The fire imps there gave me quite a problem, so i had to play hit and run, pulling little by little.
Then I played the alliance battle, AB, using my PvP character, a ranger, and my main character a monk. We won a few and lost a few. I did try few builds for the ranger, i.e. splinter barrage, and the other is the condition heavy build. It was quite fun. I played only few round with my monk but a bit bored though so mostly I played with my ranger for AB. My ranger's name is very explicit malay words so I managed to get attention from a malaysian who was also playing at the time. Till later....bubye !!

No comments:

Post a Comment