Thursday, August 13, 2009

Adventure Continues

It has been a week since I last wrote in this blog. Between then and now I had been very busy with my work commitment. Went to Penang to do some hard disks replacement for our customer. It was really tiring because I didn't get enough sleep, the work had to be done at night.

Ok now back to gaming. So I loaded my BD and SE with daily unlimited access. Their vitality start from level 4 (300%). It took me almost 24 hours to take it down to level 0 (100%). Leveling outside Goddard, I simply took on the antelopes; the bandersnatches seems too much for my BD and SE due to its stunning ability. My BD died few times.

Now that I have taken my BD and SE to level 65, I can make a party of 3 to enter catacomb next week. I need to get some ancient adenas.

As for Guild Wars, I saw on the logon screen that this weekend is a Kurzick/Luxon Double Factions weekend. I think I'll do some AB. I need to work on my Allegiance Title. It will be fun, I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment