Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lineage 2...and Botting

Finally I managed to get hold the L2Walker IG botting software, and learnt how to operate it from a clanmate. Levelling my Dwarves Warsmith and Scavenger is so much easier with it, and I can at the same time play with my lovely daughter. However I still need to micromanage the playing of my Spellhowler due to the lack of physical defense and the AI sometimes make unexpected action which lead to death , lol. Also, taking advantage of the botting, I created 2 more accounts , each for healer and buffer respectively. Soon I can open 3 boxes and enter catas with my botted toons... hahaha.

L2SEA already infested with botters to the extend that you'll feel too shy to ask for hunting party. At first I feel disgusted but then I say, why not...lol.

Once in a while I do level up my healer character for Last Chaos game. The economy of MYLC has already been destroyed by goldhacker, so much so that the price of in game item has gone beyond imagination. This has discourage me from playing the game more often although it is free2play.

My Guild Wars gaming has becoming less and less. I only go online if I think I want to do some vanquishing. I'll be active again when GW2 comes, I think.

No comments:

Post a Comment