Wednesday, June 24, 2009

Lineage 2 : Creation Of Support Unit

In my last post I wrote that I created a Bishop and a Prophet. Then after reading in a forum I fou out that Shillien Elder is the best all around buffer/healer. So I created a SE and level it up to level 37. Then I decided that i need a melee support unit in form of Sword Singer(SwS) or Blade Dancer(BD). After comparing the skill I created a SwS. I leveled it up to lvl 37. Then i realized that i made a mistake . I noticed that most of the skill of SwS doesn't benefit a party when attacking a mob. Only the Songs are the benefits. The rest are only self-sufficient. So again, I created a melee support unit in form of BD. Up to the writing of this blog, it has only be levelled up to lvl 30.

With the vitality system of Lineage 2, i guess i don't need to have the monthly rate. Hourly is enough. I'll stop the levelling process when the Vitality reach lvl 2 (200%). This way i can save up my game time.

No comments:

Post a Comment