Tuesday, March 20, 2012

Friends In LOTRO

I have made quite a number of friends in LOTRO. Some of them still active, while few others have gone MIA. Those people in Lowyat.NET who played LOTRO mostly have been consumed by other games, presumably Skyrim.

I'm currently in contact with friends whom I helped acquiring the Rise of Isengard expansion. Their IGN are Souzin (LM) and Gedzza(GRD).

Souzin, from what I gather, is a guy from Terengganu, while Gedzza in the other hand is a guy from Kedah. Here is a screenshot of my hunter Farinas with Gedzz (alt of Gedzza)



I've also made quite a number of friends from Down Under, since I'm now in kin based in there, called Aurora Australis. Below are screenshot of the kin activity not long ago :

 
 
 


Below is screenshot of my minstrel Farimin beating Draigoch with Aurora Australis :

No comments:

Post a Comment