Wednesday, November 11, 2009

Runes Of Magic (US) : Operation "Upgrade"

My main character on RoM (US) has now reach level 47/42 mage/priest. So to move on, I need to upgrade my armor to the ones that give me high defense and high HP. So I have started buying the Stats X and IX armor in the Auction House (AH) , and then transmuted it with purified fusion stones to make the clean Stats X (or IX) mana stones. The mana stones are then used on the armor I bought from AH to make a better armor.

The purified fusion stones are only available from the cash shop. Luckily I can use the phirius tokens obtained from doing daily quests to buy them. So, to make use of the game system, i created a couple of alternate characters to feed the main characters with the mana stones. So far I have created only 2. Later in the future I may need to create more to speed up the purified fusion stones supply.

In fact, i have a few option on how to get the Stat X mana stones. I could make them using the method above OR i could farm daily quests items and then sell them on the auction house to get the gold that i can use to buy the mana stones from the auction house itself. Of course, mana stones from the AH can be very costly....

No comments:

Post a Comment