Friday, September 25, 2009

Runes Of Magic : A WoW Clone ?

Recently I have been introduced to a brand new MMORPG that looks familiar , but with a different name. The first time I looked at it, my conscience says I have seen this game but cant remember where. Then quickly I remembered, World Of Warcraft.

Runes Of Magic certainly have the WoW look, and plays like WoW. The only advantage is that it is free to play. So for those who wanna try WoW, but dont want to pay over the nose, this game is certainly a nice option.

Below is the game login and character selection screen :













The following are the screenshots of the game user interface and character info:













Lastly, a screen shot of my character in a Town called Varanas :


I'm playing the game on Singapore-Malaysian server, just for the sake of trying the game. As usual, those looking for a a stable game server support and gameplay should try the American servers.

No comments:

Post a Comment